1. The Libertarian Party supports all of your freedoms, all of the time
2. The Libertarian Party is consistent and principled
3. Voting for old party politicians tells them that you want to keep government big
4. Voting Libertarian is the only clear message you can send
5. Voting Libertarian forces the old parties to take the libertarian positions
6. Because the old parties don’t want you to
7. Voting Libertarian helps your favorite “libertarian-leaning“ old party politician
For great explanations to each of these reasons, click the link above or here.
Not a good sign.
Here’s the major reason why.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) announced on March 12th that the total cost of employing a state or local government worker is 45% more than an equivalent worker in the private sector.
For the month of December 2013, employers in private industry spent an average of $29.63 per employee hour worked, but the equivalent cost for a government worker averaged $42.89 per hour. Not only do government employees average 33% higher pay than those in the private sector, their pension and retirement benefit costs are now an incredible 254% higher also.
Picking which companies get incentives and which ones don’t amounts to fascism. http://knoxblogs.com/humphreyhill/2014/02/10/republicans-threaten-end-vw-incentives-workers-vote-union-chattanooga/
Businesses should be treated equally under the law. But in today’s society, get konnected with Big G and you can make a pile of money.
1% cut? Oh my gosh… the sky will now fall.
Meanwhile, the corporate hacks in Congress made sure to keep us poisoned and pacified with plenty of fluoride.
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programing to bring you more of the same, but in a manner that you will enjoy better than the real thing. Get Konnected at http://www.thekronies.com.
The Kronies are in action…Mandating, Tarrify-ing, Inflating, and Boondoggling their way to profits powered by their special konnection to the G-Force. Watch Big-G and his team stomp out competition!