by Horatio Bunce
1. The virus can travel 6 feet. It cannot travel 6′-1″ or greater distances.
2. The virus can live on all surfaces except anything that comes in the US mail, or from Amazon.
3. The virus does not live in Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, Pilot/Flying J, the Lee Company or any grocery store.
4. It is only deadly in bars, restaurants, small businesses, barber shops, hair salons and especially churches.
5. It cannot live on your food as long as you get it to go.
6. Masks do not help prevent virus spread, nor protect you from contracting it, except when we say it does.
7. If you have a badge and a gun, you do not need a mask.
8. Antibodies present in your system no longer mean a virus was present, has been defeated by your immune system and you are naturally immune to any future exposure. Junk science is the new normal. You need the Gates Plague vaccine anyway.
9. The virus apparently cures many other causes of death such as heart disease, influenza, diabetes. All other causes of death have plummeted since reporting COVID-19 deaths began.
10. Even if you are declared “recovered” from CoronaHoax, you have no immunity. You need the Gates Plague vaccine anyway.
11. 53% of Trousdale Co. prison inmates being “infected” and 96% of them having no symptoms at all is considered a “phenomenon” by the CDC and not evidence that the virus is neither life-threatening nor are the CDC death numbers or positive test results questionable.
12. There is no benefit to strengthening your immune system with vitamins, minerals or proven anti-viral herbal immune system boosters such as Elderberry. Boosting your immune system will not be promoted by the CDC. You need the Gates Plague vaccine anyway.
13. Gathering by the thousands without social distancing or masks does not spread the coronahoax virus – as long as the governor wanted to be there. “Protests” are inherently virus-free.
–edited to include governor hypocrisy