Note from the Finance Director on the 2015 payroll:
The report does not have a date range on it, but is for calendar year 2015. There will be variances from prior years since we converted to a bi-weekly pay period and holding employees one week in arrears.
Note from the Finance Director on the 2016 payroll:
Attached is an earnings report for 2016 in response to your request for a 2016 Payroll report.
A few items of explanation are warranted while reviewing this report.
The report is generated from our Kronos system and not from the AS400 as previous reports originated.
- This represents the amounts of all types of compensation for each person who received compensation from the County during calendar 2016.
- It is organized by employee number which is how the system is designed.
- The way the calendar falls there were 27 pay periods during calendar 2016 rather than the normal 26 since our last pay date fell on December 30.
- Also all elected officials are paid current rather than held in arrears a week since their salaries are tied to a fiscal year in accordance with state law.
- Elected official compensation will not equal what is in the current year budget since this report comprises 6 months from two different budgets.
If you have further questions let me know.
Note from HR Director on 2016 Salary Schedule:
Attached is the Salary List report as of 12/31/2016. This report provides the job title, pay rate and annual salaries for everyone in the County, including schools. If you have any questions regarding the pay information on a school employee, please contact the HR or Payroll departments at Central Office. They can be reached at 984-1212.
The report contains information for active employees, terminated employees and employees who were on leave of absence as of 12/31/2016. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Human Resources Director
Blount County Government
City of Maryville Pay Scale
Benefits and pay scale as of 8-01-15 for City of Maryville employees
Salaries for Maryville City Schools 2014-2015
Salaries for Maryville City Schools for an unidentified year
Salaries for Maryville City Schools for 2015-2016.
Salaries for City of Maryville general government showing salaries
City of Alcoa
City of Alcoa Payroll, Salaries, Wages January 28, 2016
State of Tennessee Salaries and Wages
Search State of Tennessee salaries